High-Grade Polymeric Calendared Vinyl Film
Fashionable, Stunning Color
With Air Release Channel
The Maximum is 30 %
Easy To Wrap
▲ Standard Size & Appearance
▲ General Properties
Recommended application tools: Squeegee, buffer, knife, masking tape, heat gun, magnets, gloves, IRR thermometer, IRR heater
Application method: Standard methods for calendered films. No overstretching and overheating and Post heating is necessary.
Post-heating temperature: 110°C flat surfaces, 130°C curves, and overlaps
Aftercare: PH neutral, Avoid wax or solvents
The images, colors, and finishes on the screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product always check the color swatch.
- 1. Our shipping service is mainly for those countries:
- North America: USA, Canada, Mexico
- Asia: Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- European Countries: France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa (8 of 9 provinces), Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Romania, Slovenia
- Middle East: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey
- If your shipping address is in other countries, please feel free to contact us by email address: email@example.com.
- 2. We ship on Incoterms:
- DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid. Please contact us for assistance in customs clearance.
- 3. We ship on the next 2 working days by
- DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS when we receive payment.
- DHL: A4 Sample or Color Selector---world wide---5-7 working days
- FedEx/TNT/UPS: Rolls or meters-----7-15 working days
- 4.Tax number is required when you are in EU countries.