Posted By Vinyl Frog on January 05, 2023
Glitter Vinyl Car Wrap - That Make Your Car Funky
Everything looks better when covered in sparkly flecks of glitter, even cars! Yes, that is correct. You can now wrap your car entirely in glitter. Although an unconventional choice, glitter car wrap sales are skyrocketing. These wraps exude glitz and glamor and are reminiscent of diamonds shimmering on the luxury cars of the uber rich. Well, if you cannot afford encrusting diamonds on your ride, glitter car wraps are your next best bet.
These wraps are not as flamboyant and heavily pigmented as you might think. They come in a range of colors and offer a subtle sheen that becomes apparent when light reflects off it. So, do not think that glitter car wraps are a feminine choice, they are very much unisex.
By wrapping your car in a high grade black glitter vinyl wrap, you can imitate the sky at night or a red glitter wrap may make it look like a glimmering ruby that will leave any onlooker mesmerized. Whatever color you choose, the fact remains that this vinyl is for people who want to get noticed.
Read on about why you should or shouldn’t invest in this new trend that has taken the automobile customization industry by storm.
What Is A Glitter Car Wrap?
Glitter vinyl wrap is a high-grade polymeric vinyl with a layer of pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive underneath protected by a silicone coated release liner. The glitter specks are pre-coated on the premium quality calendared film.
The variety in this wrap is extensive, which means that there is something for everyone. You will find gorgeous vibrant shades and even muted metallic glitter wraps. Once the sunlight hits this wrap, the glitter particles unleash their magic, and you see stars in broad daylight!
Glitter Metallic Vinyl Wrap
There is a new and alluring innovation in the car wrap world that has managed to merge the distinct characteristics of both metallic and glitter wraps. The glitter metallic vinyl wrap has all the glitz of glitter combined with a metallic finish. It is also medium stretchable so you can make every nook and corner of your car gleam gloriously.
Vinyl Frog offers a whole array of colors with added diamond-like specks of glitter that takes the luxury experience to a whole new level. Choose between milky yet sparkly white diamond wraps or a bold diamond gold pink wrap. When the light hits these, a wonderful display of hues appears. Other colors in this range include Diamond Black, Diamond Purple Blue, Star Ash Pink and much more.
Advantages Of A Glitter Car Wrap
Following are some of the benefits of opting for a glitter vinyl wrap:
- Easy Application: The best part about glitter car wraps is that they do not have a complicated application process and you can easily do it yourself. Simply follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer or follow a tutorial. However, if this is your first time wrapping a car, professional help is advisable.
- Affordable: Car wraps are lighter on the pocket when compared to a paint job. They are even cheaper if you go for a partial wrap which means to only wrap a part of the car. A full glitter car wrap will cost you around Between $2000 To $6000 if you use a high quality vinyl and get it professionally applied.
- Aesthetically pleasing: The obvious advantage of a glitter car wrap is its visual appeal that is extremely rare on a car. It comes in different hues to fit the car owner’s needs. The striking appearance of this car wrap is sure to get you plenty of compliments!
- Replaceable: Car wraps are easy to apply and remove without leaving any adhesive residue behind. If after a while you feel that glitter does not suit you, you can get it replaced without any hassle.
- Protects paint: Getting any kind of wrap ensures that the car’s original paint is thoroughly protected. This holds true for glitter car wrap as well. Vinyl wrap provides a barrier between harmful UV rays that might cause the paint to fade, and unpredictable weather that may cause wearing and tearing.
Disadvantages Of A Glitter Car Wrap
- Not suitable for hot climate: It is not advisable to get a glitter car wrap if you live in a warm country or city. This wrap will not stick well in areas with high temperatures.
- Requires maintenance: Regular maintenance is necessary for ensuring that your wrap looks good at all times.
- Not suitable for damaged cars: You must have a clean and smooth surface on your car to apply this wrap. If there are any dents, bumps or scratches on the car the glitter wrap will not adhere properly, and it will also be difficult taking it off. Waxing or polishing your car wrap can damage it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Glitter car wraps are a great way to add some charm and allure to your vehicle while making it uniquely yours. It is a creative way to customize your car without having to paint it or change any parts. You can drastically change the look of your car to the point where you will not be able to recognize it.
These wraps are perfect for people who prefer simple yet effective ways to personalize their car. But before you decide to get a glitter wrap, make sure that your car is in good condition. Get a consultation with a professional and get your bling on!