Paint Protection Film (PPF) - For All Vehicle
Paint Protection Film
A sleek and lustrous brand new vehicle or an impeccable paint job needs maximum protection from any detrimental element that can mar its perfect look. Installing a Paint Protection Film PPF is the ultimate solution. The PPF is an essential transparent shield around your vehicle that promises to preserve its aesthetic appearance and takes the brunt of abuse on the road.
At Vinyl Frog, we understand the different car enthusiasts we cater to: some love to keep their vehicles safe and only go out when needed, some love quiet long drives, while others explore their adventurous side through off-road escapades. No matter which group you belong to, we know that you need a supreme quality paint protection film to safeguard your precious ride, and we have that for you in different variants.
An Array Of Top-Notch Paint Protection Films
We offer the finest PPFs in different colors and finishes to suit your needs and preferences. They also come in various thickness levels and roll sizes such as 5ft x 3.28ft, 16ft, 33ft, and 49.21ft. We know that you want ultimate protection for your vehicle and will not settle for anything less than the best. Here’s what we have got for you to choose from:
Ultra And Ultra Plus Paint Protection Film
Ultra PPF and Ultra Plus Paint Protection film is made from thermoplastic polyurethane and is a transparent, thin, and sturdy covering that can be applied to the exterior of the vehicle. There are three different thickness levels available in this: 6.5mil, 7.5mil, and 9.5mil.
Optimum Paint Protection Film
Matte Paint Protection Film
Universal Paint Protection Film
Universal Paint Protection Film exudes an exquisite shimmer that effortlessly enhances your vehicle's allure. Its remarkable transparency ensures your paint job remains on full display. It is a must-have for those who want long-lasting protection.
The Superb Features Of Our Paint Protection Film
Our paint protection film is imperceptible clothing for your vehicle that protects it from harsh elements that might destroy the paint underneath. The optical clarity of the film gives the vehicle a glossy appearance. We also have it in matte finish for those who like the understated look.
Our PPF is extremely durable with high endurance. It is equipped with a self-healing heat-activated topcoat and is scratch and stain resistant. It does not get yellow or crack with the passage of time. You do not have to worry about the orange peel effect as well. Its extreme malleability enables it to stretch and conform to any edge and curve. This quality also makes the material invisible to the naked eye.
No matter which one you choose, our PPF not only protects the paint beneath but also saves the vehicle from surface scratches, stone chips, UV exposure, hard water deposits, debris, tree sap, bird droppings, oxidation, and other harmful elements. It is multi-layered and has a glossy or matte surface that is resistant to humidity, salt spray, water, and chemicals.
Why Should You Buy Our High-Grade PPF?
- Safeguarding The Paint: Fresh and glossy paint makes a vehicle look luxurious but after some time you feel the need to wash the vehicle or wax it to return it to its previous glory and bring back the luster. Our PPFs reduce this frequent need. Being glossy, they give the vehicle an attractive sheen and preserve the aesthetic appeal of the underlying paint.
- UV Protection: Our paint protection films also bar the damaging rays of the sun protecting the exterior of your vehicle which can otherwise fade and become yellow due to UV rays and IR radiation.
- Prevention from External Damage: Our films are resistant to impact and corrosion, hence they bear the brunt of any flying rocks, debris, and dust that might cause scratches on the vehicle. They come with self-healing top-coats which means that minor scratches and damages on them may heal over time. Heat can be used to repair certain scratches and revert the film to its flawless state. Another great quality of our PPFs is that they are hydrophobic. Water and wet mud just slide off them. Thus your vehicle will never look dirty.
- Cost-Effective: The protection aspect of our films makes them cost-effective and you eventually save money as you do not have to go for costly repairs to your vehicle’s exterior. This way, they also help retain a vehicle’s resale value.
- High Durability: Our paint protection films are durable and can last for five to seven years if properly taken care of. They are easy to remove once they have completed their lifetime. They do not leave adhesive residue behind and underneath, your vehicle comes out as brand new.
Maintenance Of Paint Protection Film
To get the maximum out of your paint protection film, it is highly imperative to pay attention to its proper maintenance. One of the great aspects of our PPF is that it does not get dirty easily so you do not have to worry about washing your vehicle often.
Let It Rest And Cure
Once you have installed our film, let it settle and cure. It may take 48 hours but it is better to wait more. If you live in an area that has consistent low temperature or high humidity, curing may take longer. While it is in the process of curing, avoid touching it. If you see bubbles during that period, do not fret. They will go away on their own once the film has cured.
Another precaution to take during the curing period is not to let the vehicle come in contact with water. Washing it is prohibited. In fact, if you can, do not even use the vehicle on which the film is installed, though this may not be possible for many.
Once the paint protection film has cured, make sure you keep it free from dust. Use a soft microfiber cloth to clean the vehicle so that no dust rests on it for a long time. Bird droppings, dead insects, and tree sap are some contaminants that cannot be avoided. It is better to spot clean them there and then with 99% isopropyl alcohol or lacquer thinner. Fuel spill should be avoided as well and should be immediately cleaned if it occurs.
After installation and curing of the paint protection film, forget commercial wash or pressure wash for your vehicle. Do not use abrasive materials on your film. Avoid using brushes, microfiber cloth, and paper products.
Gentle hand washing with a microfiber mitt is the way to go taking special care of the edges and grooves. Before starting to wash, make sure your vehicle is clean and does not have any dust settled on it. For washing, invest in high-quality cleaning products that are specially designed for such films. Shampoos with lubrication added can be used. Once you have washed your vehicle, do not let it dry naturally. Use a microfiber towel to dry your vehicle.
Get Premium Protection For Your Vehicle!
In conclusion, our supreme paint protection film is a must-have for those who want excellent protection of their vehicle’s exterior. It is a very good investment that will add years to the life of your vehicle giving it an attractive, eye-catching luxurious appearance. We hope you have already selected one for your ride. It’s time to head for checkout!