Headlight Tint Film
Headlight Tint Film
Are you tired of glaring lights distracting you during your evening commute? We, at Vinyl Frog, have the perfect product for you that not only shields your fellow commuters from such a nuisance but also protects and maintains your car from pesky scratches and more - our premium quality Headlight Tints!
Headlight tint is a high-utility product that protects your vehicle’s headlights and taillights from minor damages such as scratches, chips, and road debris. They form a protective layer over the light that bears the brunt of detrimental elements on the road, braving the impact. They also prevent UV rays from making the lights toneless, yellow, and filthy.
Variety In The Best Headlight Tints
Variety is the spice of life. When you get a number of items to choose from, you are able to make the best decision. At Vinyl Frog, we strive to present a diverse selection of products to our ardent customers, hence we have some excellent headlight tints available in the following shades:
- Light Black Headlight Tint: The subtle tint of our Light Black TPH film is perfect for reducing glare without decreasing any visibility. Though the headlights appear darker in color, the night vision is not compromised in any way. It’s more flexible than PVC film and does not discolor.
- Deep Black Headlight Tint: This product is for those who would like a darker tint on their headlights. It is equipped with an air release channel and has an acrylic-based, repositionable, ultra-clear adhesive that makes it super easy to apply.
- Transparent Self-Healing Headlight Tint: Our Transparent TPU film helps protect your headlights from scratches, dirt, and debris. Made of thermoplastic polyurethane this film offers both durability and flexibility. Since it is not tinted, the visibility is excellent through it.
Satin Black Headlight Tint: It is for those who want a smooth satiny finish on their headlight. This tinted film is also equipped with air-release channels and is easy to apply. It is scratch resistant and has a dark black tint.
The Amazing Features Of Our Headlight Tints
At Vinyl Frog, we offer supreme headlight tints at competitive rates. They are OE quality and hence guarantee maximum protection. They have the following superb features that make them highly coveted:
- They are self-healing and scratch resistant. Even if they do get scratched, applying a little heat will make the marks disappear instantly as if they didn’t even exist.
- The acrylic-based adhesive ensures high durability which can last for more than 2 years.
- The films are packaged in five layers: the top PET protective film that ensures that the film reaches you in impeccable condition; heat-activated self-healing top coat; face film; acrylic adhesive and PET release liner.
- The repositionable characteristics of these tints make the application process hassle-free.
- They are also easily removable with minimum adhesive residue left behind.
- They are available in 4, 8, 16, 32, and 49 feet rolls giving you ample film for easy application.
Benefits Of Headlight Tints
Our headlight tints are compatible with all vehicles and offer a variety of benefits.
Protective Layer: They safeguard the headlights from scratches, stains, dirt, and harmful UV rays. These rays can cause the lights to blur over time which is why you definitely need to invest in tints so that your vehicle’s resale value does not decrease.
Glare Reduction: Our headlight tints are designed to reduce glare from other vehicles on the road, especially at night. This can potentially improve nighttime visibility and driving comfort, and ensure reduced risk of accidents occurring.
Protection From Heat: Our headlight tints also help with heat dissipation, which could be beneficial for extending the lifespan of your headlights by reducing the potential for overheating.
Custom Look: Headlight tints are not exclusively for protection but are also used for customization. Dark tint adds a touch of mystery and class, making your vehicle strikingly spectacular.
Upgrade your car with these inexpensive yet stylish tints which are available in different shades and sizes to fit your headlights seamlessly.
In order to get the best out of the headlight tints, it is imperative to take care of them after application. Do not use abrasive materials or harsh detergents on tinted lights. Wash them gently with your hands using warm water and mild detergent. Dry them off with a soft microfiber cloth.
It’s Time To Buy The Finest Headlight Tints!
With so many benefits and such affordable prices, Vinyl Frog’s headlight tint films are a must-have for your vehicle. Choose one that suits your needs and order today!