Posted By Vinyl Frog On November 6, 2022
Car Wraps For BMW
If anything defines luxury, charm and comfort, it is BMW - a vehicle that fully satiates your need for speedIt is one of the vehicles that is both reliable and long-lasting, and these qualities are amplified if you wrap your precious set of wheels with vinyl apt for its sleek exterior..
Vinyl Frog presents everything you need to know about wrapping your BMW! Vinyl car wrap is the most coveted automotive enhancement that not only magnifies the aesthetic appeal of your vehicle but also ensures considerable protection from the harsh environmental elements. It's a trend that has been gaining a lot of popularity. Your new BMW also deserves a supreme vinyl wrap. Here’s why.
Cost Of Wrapping Your BMW
When you opt to wrap your BMW, you will obviously want the premium quality vinyl.This, in addition to the cost of installation, might fall anywhere between $5000 - $10,000.The price varies according to the model of your BMW; the kind of wrap you have chosen, and whether you want a full wrap or a partial wrap.Chrome vinyl wraps are slightly more expensive than matte or glossy. If you want a full chrome wrap on your car, it will cost much more than other types.
Vinyl wrapping your BMW is certainly not a DIY task. Even if you are an expert in this, you will not want to take a wrong step and mar the exterior of your vehicle.
Getting professional help through automotive outlets adds to the cost factor. You can choose the finest vinyl film from Vinyl Frog and hire the services of experts to do the job to ensure utmost perfection.
Benefits Of Vinyl Wrapping Your BMW
- A vinyl wrap will protect your BMW’s exterior. No matter how much you clean and wax your car, it is still vulnerable to scratches on the paint and damage from road debris. With a wrap you can rest assured that your BMW will be in impeccable condition when the vinyl is removed.
- A vinyl wrap gives you the liberty to alter the color of your BMW without marring its originality. This is because wraps are easily removable and will not harm the underlying paint if they are not allowed to stay past their prime.
- You probably spend at least a couple of hours each week washing and waxing your BMW to preserve the finish of its paint. After wrapping it, you will not have to spend as much time cleaning it. All you need to do is spot clean it with isopropyl alcohol and wash it once in two weeks. Consider how much time and money you would save this way.
- At Vinyl Frog, you will get a lot of variety for your BMW. This is the beauty of automobile wrapping – you not only get different colors, but different shades of those colors as well and different finishes too.
Options In Vinyl For Your BMW
Vinyl films come in many different colors and textures. If you love the original color of your BMW, you can opt for a clear wrap.
It is transparent, hence will not hide the beautiful color of your vehicle and will give the same level of protection a vinyl wrap does.
If you want to change the color of your BMW, go for vinyl wraps available in different shades.
You can choose from matte vinyl, glossy, chrome or metallic – you can get whatever suits your persona and defines you in the color of your choice. If you want a textured wrap, then carbon fiber is a good choice. Click, choose and purchase – it is as simple as that at Vinyl Frog.
Recommended Wraps For BMW
- Satin – Satin Chrome gives the effect of being swathed in silk. When compared to matte vehicle wrap finishes, the light distributes slightly more evenly and occasionally reveals some crisper highlights as well. The BMW 6 series is a wonderful machine that works well with it.
- Pearl - It is incredibly distinctive because it has a somewhat metallic appearance while having a satin-like surface that mutes reflection. You can choose the shade you like from our collection of Matte Pearl, Matte Metallic Pearl, and Glossy Pearl at Vinyl Frog.
- Carbon Fiber – This is a slightly textured vinyl and one of the most fascinating automobile wrapping materials available. It is perfect for partial wrapping your BMW.
- Gold Chrome - It has a fantastic finish that exudes glamor and opulence, perfect for a BMW, even though chrome is typically challenging to wrap with. Our Mirror Chrome Gold and Satin Chrome Gold are perfect vinyl films for a BMW.
The difference lies in their shimmer. If you want it flashy, then mirror chrome is for you. For those who want a muted shine, satin chrome gold is the right choice.
- Brushed Finish – This vinyl adds charm and sophistication to your BMW. It is one of the most unique finishes available. Check out our premium quality brushed metallic collection.
- Matte Metallic – When you tone down the glimmer of metallic to a smooth satiny finish, you get matte metallic. Defy the norm, wrap your BMW in the trendy shades of matte metallic to stand out from the crowd.
- Matte Black – This is the most intense yet insanely cool wrap for a BMW that will enhance its curves and contours, and make it look sleek, stylish and mysterious. It is definitely a must-have.
Measurements For Your BMW Wrap
We have excellent vinyl wraps for your BMW in the right size, whether you want a total color change or a partial wrap. The wraps at Vinyl Frog are designed to be put over your factory paint finish and are detachable so you can remove them without destroying the base material. What choices do you have for covering your BMW then? Knowing that you are not required to cover the entire car from bumper to bumper may make you happy. Instead, you might concentrate on each panel to accomplish a certain look or to safeguard from a specific threat.
- 72-96 inches for the bonnet
- 72-96 inches for the ceiling
- 60-72 inches for the trunk
- 60 to 72 inches spoilers
- 12 to 24 inches mirrors.
- 12-36 inches for Chrome trim deletions
Specs For BMW Vehicle Wraps
For your BMW, get a vinyl wrap that gives you ease of use and superior quality. At Vinyl Frog we have:
- A wide variety of vinyl sheets in numerous colors and finishes. They are color-fast, and won't distort
- Our vinyl films have heat-sensitive adhesive that activates under pressure.
- They have air-release channels for a smooth installation process without bubbles and creases.
Our vinyl sheets are perfect for your BMW giving it long lasting protection and a distinct look.
Things You Need To Know If You Wrap Your BMW
Most vinyl wraps can resist the weather for 2 to 3 years. However, in order to preserve the wrap in an ideal shape, you must follow these few steps:
- 1. Avoid using automatic or drive-through car washes. The hard, abrasive brushes used in these facilities can severely harm the vinyl. This means you'll have to hand-wash your automobile every time it needs to be cleaned.While you may utilize a jet washer on your covered automobile, keep the spray nozzle at a secure distance from the vinyl to avoid damaging it.
- 2. Remove any bird droppings or dead insects from the vinyl surface immediately because if they stay on the wrap for a long period of time, they might damage it.
- 3. If kept unprotected from harsh environments such as high temperatures and sunlight, the vinyl can get deformed and sun baked.
- 4. Never, under any circumstances, put a vehicle wrap on damaged paint.
Wrapping a BMW is a good option for many reasons. If you want to entrust your car to an expert (which we strongly recommend), you should budget at least $5000 for BMW wrapping. The vinyl not only gives a distinct look to your car, but also offers protection and durability. If you want to wrap your BMW in the foreseeable future, we believe we have offered some general information that will assist you in determining whether you should opt for it or not.