Posted By Vinyl Frog On May 09, 2023
Where To Buy Window Tints?
Tinting windows is the current trend in the vehicle customization market: These one of a kind films make the driving experience pleasant, more comfortable and better than ever before. Enjoy the hot summer days with tints that keep you cool.
You can even cruise through the night as window tints keep you safe from prying eyes. But the question is: Where to buy premium quality window tints that give you good value for money and are durable and long lasting?
When looking to buy a tint, the best way to go about it is to do proper research. Vinyl Frog is a pioneer in automobile personalization and a reliable vendor to hundreds of customers. Read on to find out why we are the most trusted source for buying window tints.
Why Should You Buy Window Tints For Your Vehicle?
Window tints are a versatile product that offers numerous benefits. Here’s why you should invest in one:
Buy window tints because they bring unmatched style to your car. The dark tint looks both alluring and mysterious as part of your car’s exterior which is sure to turn heads.
People flock to get their hands on window tints for privacy and safety. The dark shield keeps people from looking inside the car which leads to less robberies. Nobody would know who is in the car and what they are carrying. It creates a sense of security.
For Safety Against Injury
Buy a tint for your car window as it is scratch and shatterproof. In case of an accident, the tint holds the glass shards together minimizing your chances of further injury.
For UV Rays And Glare Protection
Though premium quality window tints are a bit expensive, they are worth buying because driving in the blazing sun can have harmful effects on your eyes and skin. The UV rays can easily penetrate through glass windows, damage your sight, and increase your chances of skin cancer. The glare also makes it difficult to navigate roads. The solution to all of these problems is a tint film that blocks out most of these rays.
For Preserving The Interior
Exposure to sunlight can damage the luxurious interior cabin of your vehicle. The seats and dashboard can fade and crack. Tinted windows preserve these and enhance the life of your car’s interior.
For Improved Mileage
Buy and install window tints in your car to keep the temperature of the interior cabin low. You may not need the air conditioner that stunts your gas mileage. If the cabin is cool you may get more mileage out of your tank.
What To Look For When Purchasing Window Tints?
When on the lookout for films, there are some key indicators that you should be mindful of. We have compiled a list of the most important things to look for, so you get the exact product you want.
- Quality: No matter what price tag you see on a product, you should always delve deep into how it was made. Vinyl Frog makes its window tints using nano ceramic particles which give the film its durability. The heat rejection technology keeps the car’s inner environment cooler and reduces fuel consumption. It can last you years if kept under proper care and maintenance. Moreover, the film resists scratches so your vehicle is bound to look spotless. That is not all. You will not have to worry about the tint fading under the sun! You may also use them on your home and office windows to shield you from the sun or for privacy reasons. Therefore, you should always choose the option with the better quality rather than the cheapest price.
- Accessibility: You can buy tints from across the globe thanks to Vinyl Frog’s innovative business model. We are a one stop shop for everything related to vehicle customization. Sitting in the comfort of your home, you can access our extensive catalog and get window tints with varying VLT percentages delivered right to your doorstep! Choose from a wide range and add it to your cart. Even payment is accessible to all with multiple options including Visa, Mastercard and Apple Pay. Place your order and find it right at home. We also offer exclusive deals and discounts if you subscribe to our mailing list.
- Variety: To have a good selection of window tints available can help you stream down what your requirement is. When it comes to variety, we have it all. Most of these tint films have a standard VLT percentage which refers to the amount of visible light able to pass through. Currently, we have 5%, 20%, 35%, 50% and 70% which range from the darkest to lightest. Each one has their own strengths and drawbacks which we shall discuss in detail.
- Reliability: A sign that a business is thriving is having numerous satisfied customers and being dependable. Fortunately, we possess both of these qualities as you can see from the reviews left by our frequent consumers regarding our window tints. We have gained extensive knowledge in the automotive vinyl and tint industry over the years, enabling us to refine our methods and understand precisely what our clients desire. Our window tints are meticulously scrutinized and experimented with before they are introduced to ensure that customers are always content. If you obtain your tint film roll from us, you will realize that its excellence never diminishes, and we are the most reliable supplier of window tints.
5 Tips To Bag The Best Buy In Window Tints
Here are five tips to ensure that you get the best bargain when out purchasing window tints. Here’s what you need to do:
- Arm Yourself with Knowledge: You should have complete knowhow about the different kinds of window tints available on the market and the difference in percentages. Learn about the warranty of films, their quality and performance. Before buying, research thoroughly.
- Gauge Your Budget: Calculate how much money you can dish out for window tinting. There are top tier films that are expensive but are durable and long lasting and give you the best value for money. Then there are tint films that are average and do not cost much. They do not last for long as well and may not be as beneficial as others. If you have the expertise, place, knowledge and the right tools, you can reduce cost by applying the tint yourself as well.
- Know the State Laws about Tinting: This is the most important factor. You should have complete knowledge about the laws regarding window tints in your state. You do not want to get into frequent trouble with the authorities and pay hefty fines. You should also know about tinting laws in states where you visit frequently by road. Buy window tints accordingly.
- Hire a Professional: It is always best to hire a professional to get your car windows tinted. This will add to the cost but you can rest assured that the job will be flawless and will last for many years to come.
- Learn to Maintain the Window Tints: It is highly imperative to know how to take care of window tints. Wait for a few days before cleaning or rolling down your windows. The tint should not come in contact with water for at least 48 hours. Let it cure completely. You do not want all the money you have spent to go to waste.
Buy From A Variety Of Window Tints At Vinyl Frog
At Vinyl Frog, we offer a range of heat rejecting window tint films. These contain nano-ceramic particles which can withstand the UV rays as well as other external elements on the road. As of now, these are the window tints we carry.
5% VLT Tint
As the name suggests, this ultra black film only allows 5% visible light to enter the vehicle. It is the darkest one in our collection and possesses the highest heat rejection among all other products. It blocks out most of the harmful UV rays which is great in terms of health and glare reduction. However, driving at night with this tint can be potentially dangerous as your view is obstructed. This is the reason why this tint is illegal in many states so make sure to check your jurisdiction before making a purchase.
20 % VLT Tint
This incredibly sleek tint leans on the darker side as well but still offers a substantial amount of light to pass through. The risk while driving at night is lower as well as running in trouble with the law but not zero. Oftentimes, window tint films have metallic elements that mess up GPS and radio signals. However, this tint is non-metalized so you will not encounter such a problem. It blocks out an astounding 80% of visible light leading to a cooler environment in the vehicle. Darker tints also tend to provide more privacy and safety against burglars as they cannot see the contents of the car.
35% VLT Tint
This window tint film is an excellent choice for individuals who want to reduce heat and glare while still having good visibility. The unmatched heat rejection helps you withstand the hot weather and reduces your fuel emission. The film is non-metalized and non-reflective, ensuring it does not interfere with electronic signals, making it suitable for all types of vehicles.
Additionally, the film can withstand scratches and long hours in the sun without fading which makes it a great choice for places that have a hot climate. However, the 35% VLT rating may not be legal in some states and the installation can be challenging which will require professional help.
50% Tint Film
This film combines the benefits of all the dark ones to give you the best of both worlds. You can have privacy, safety, and style without running into legal troubles. Nighttime driving is also a breeze as this tint blocks out half of visible light. This means that your interior and your health are significantly shielded from harmful UV rays. The adhesive on the film helps it stay in place for years making it incredibly durable. Moreover, the scratch resistance mechanism is also present along with fade and shatter proof technology.
70% VLT Tint Film
If privacy and visual appeal is not your main concern, then you should opt for 70%. The film can easily block UV rays and is heat rejecting. However, it is not as dark as the rest as only 30% of light is blocked. This means that people may be able to figure out who or what is in the vehicle, so it is not ideal for privacy. The tint has other benefits like being scratch resistant and shatterproof. It does not fade as well and is also legal in most states.
Vinyl Frog has a lot more to offer than just window tints. If you happen to stop by our website, why not browse our wide range of products.
- Vehicle Wraps: With over a 100+ products in this range differing in color, style, finish and texture, vinyl wraps are our specialty. Made with premium components and the latest technology, we have perfected our formula. We have five main categories: Glossy, Matte, Metallic, Chrome and Carbon Fiber.
- Headlight Tints: Every part of your prized vehicle deserves care and protection which is why we also carry headlight tints. This film protects them from external elements like dirt, debris, scratches and more.
- Tools: Vinyl Frog is a one stop shop. You do not only get tints and vinyl films but also all the necessary tools to apply them such as a heat gun, different types of squeegees, thermometer, gloves, cutting knife, and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Buy The Best Window Tint
For any vehicle enthusiast, window tints are a dream come true! They bring so many benefits with them which affect both you and your car. Not only are these films meant to be used on vehicles, but you may use them on your home or office windows as well. The best place to get your vehicle customization sorted is through the esteemed Vinyl Frog website. Click a few buttons and have your product right in your hand! Hurry to our website and place your order today.